We're lucky to build products that bring joy to people and allow them to splitboard places they otherwise couldn't. We are as excited to help splitboarders get out in the backcountry and explore as we are about getting out ourselves. We’re looking for awesome individuals who want to share our stoke for snowboarding, splitboarding, and building bindings.
Some of the perks for working at Spark R&D include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Winter really drives who we are as a company, to reflect this we offer Shred Wednesdays so we can all have an extra day to ride and remember why are are doing what we're doing!
- Summer in Bozeman is amazing! Depending on workloads we accommodate a number of different ways to take advantage of what Montana has to offer.
- Employee discounts on Spark R&D gear as well as other discounts extending through the snowboard industry and beyond.
- Demo product in case you don't have your own splitboard equipment yet, or just want to try something new.
- Sweet Spark R&D swag and apparel.
- Work with an amazing and passionate group of people.
Applicable to full time permanent positions:
- SIMPLE IRA Plan
- Healthcare reimbursement program
Check out the positions below and drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you.
Assembly Team Member
Spark R&D manufactures the best splitboard bindings and accessories in the world right here in Bozeman. We are seeking driven and reliable individuals to join our assembly team. You'll learn new skills, work with cool people, and be frequently treated to gourmet donuts from Granny's. Position starts at $10 per hour, you will be eligible for raises at 30 and 60 days. Employees will also be eligible for discounts on Spark R&D and other outdoor gear, and will have access to demo products. The right candidate is comfortable standing for prolonged periods, using pneumatic drills and has an eye for detail.
No experience required. Email your resume to email@example.com to schedule an interview! Full-time preferred. Positions are seasonal and will go from now until mid-December or mid-January, however, permanent status is possible after such time.
A little about us:
We're lucky to build products that bring joy to people and allow them to splitboard places they otherwise couldn't. We are as excited to help splitboarders get out in the backcountry and explore as we are about getting out ourselves. We're looking for awesome individuals who want to share our stoke for snowboarding, splitboarding, and building bindings.
Manufacturing day 2016: https://sparkrandd.com/2016/10/manufacturing-day-2016/
2017 employee party: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3fI1YYJgVg
Shred Wednesday video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYFd9CJWF6w